Monday, February 26, 2018

Decor with Mother Nature's Help....


Sometimes the simplest of materials can make an adorable decoration.

My cousin, Marianne, has a branch in a vase on a table in her den.  

For this past Valentine's Day, she added to the branch simple stickers from the Dollar store.

It is the sweetest decoration and cost next to nothing.

A little angel, engrossed in reading, keeps watch at the foot of the decorated branch. 

The angel sits on a little white doily and a candle is nearby.

Good job, Marianne!

DO YOU LIKE TO USE THINGS FROM MOTHER NATURE TO HELP DECORATE?

5 comments:

diane.stetson said...

The daily sun which I have where I live is my most beautiful decoration in the world. It shines through my sliding glass doors and comes in through my sky light and bathes the whole house with its brightness.

Chatty Crone said...

Honestly I never thought of it - I am not that artistic - but I loved it. sandie

Linda O'Connell said...

The simplest decorations are often the most appealing to me. Love that tree.

Red Rose Alley said...

That branch looks sweet with the heart stickers. And I can't help but love that darling angel reading the book. Like I said, her decorating is similar to yours, and at first I thought this was your house. : )

~Sheri

TARYTERRE said...

simple but sweet. beautiful job Marianne!

Related Posts with Thumbnails