Friday, December 1, 2017

Nutcracker Haven

Nutcrackers are rather fascinating.


They come in all shapes, sizes, styles, and colors.

Some little ones dangle from branches of Christmas trees.

Other tall ones, line mantels or cabinet tops at this time of year.


There are many nutcrackers at Yankee Candle Village in South Deerfield, Massachusetts.

There are so many things to explore at the village and we'll be showing you lots of the attractions we discovered.


So, if seeing holiday decor interests you, stop back to see other posts.

DO YOU HAVE ANY NUTCRACKERS?

7 comments:

TARYTERRE said...

Nutcrackers are indeed fascinating. i like the tall ones best of all.

Chatty Crone said...

That was a lot of Nutcrackers for sure. I actually do have a nut cracker - red coat.

diane.stetson said...

I have two nutcrackers in my dining room hutch. I take them out at this time of year. I had a teacher friend who collected them and she had over a hundred at her house for the season. It was really a treat to go there and look at them all.

Merlesworld said...

I don't think I have ever owned one as a kid I remember cracking nuts with a hammer.
Merle........

Kit said...

No I am afraid I don't. I hope you find this funny, but I find them kind of creepy...lol The way their jaw opens and shuts. Who knows why they affect me that way. But I do love collecting sugar snowmen. :) Kit

Linda O'Connell said...

A friend has a massive collection of nut crackers. I stick with snowmen, although the living room is getting crowded.

Red Rose Alley said...

Oh Yes, I love Nutcrackers! I only have one, and it's a blue color that matches my couches. I bought a wee Pink one for the baby. This shop looks wonderful, Susan. The silver ones are sooooo pretty.

~Sheri

Related Posts with Thumbnails