Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Loving Trader Joe's Pumpkin and Other Products


Just about anything "pumpkin"  can be found at this time of year at Trader Joe's.

On a trip to Albany, N.Y., we made a stop at this wonderful specialty market that has all kinds of familiar as well as new products to try.

Since it's fall, we had to pick up some apples.



The organic pumpkin spice granola bark, shown at top of post, tasted truly delicious and didn't stick around too long.

The tangy goat's milk cheese rolled in dried apricots, cherries and cranberries was equally yummified and gone in a couple of flashes.


Even the pumpkin ravioli turned out to be a tasty treat!



We also got some orange flavored cranberries for morning oatmeal; some raw slivered almonds and raw pecan halves; and some Trader Joe's unsalted butter.


The maple pecan shortbread bar mix will be the next thing to try. Since hubs loves pecan pie, I think these are going to be winners.



If interested, I'll tell you in another post about the special plants we got on our Trader Joe's shopping day.

DO YOU ENJOY TRYING NEW PRODUCTS OR DO YOU PREFER TO STICK WITH THE FAMILIAR?

7 comments:

TARYTERRE said...

trader joes is awesome. i love trying new products.

Karen Lange said...

I'd like to try some of these goodies. :) Heading to the orchard next week for apples. Planning on making applesauce and pies. Have a good week!

Chatty Crone said...

I am not sure about the goats cheese - but I do like to try new things!

Linda O'Connell said...

Everything sounded great until I came to pumpkin ravioli. Nope. Have a fine fall day, Susan.

diane.stetson said...

Don't care for anything made with pumpkin but I LOVE Trader Joes. I am so happy you introduced me to this place when you lived in Tucson. I go there about once a month...love their salads, frozen things and flowers. Enjoy your booty.

Donna Volkenannt said...

I have never been to Trader Joe's, but the food stuffs you bought there look yummy. I like most things pumpkin, especially home-made pumpkin bread. Fall is my favorite time of year. When I lived in Massachusetts I loved the Mackintosh apples. Just thinking about them makes my mouth water.

Red Rose Alley said...

Pumpkin raviolis, oh my! Isn't Trader Joe's the best? Nel just went there last weekend to get goodies for the baby shower. The granola bark looks pretty good. There's just nothing like Fall desserts, is there?

~Sheri

Related Posts with Thumbnails