Thursday, June 1, 2017

The Fascination with Dollhouse Hobby Never Ends




Just like in  "big" houses, dollhouses need new accessories and items all the time.

While getting a dollhouse ready for spring, I pulled the white metal rose arbor out of storage.



The only problem was that it didn't have any roses or any other flowers.

My daughter went to a church yard sale, found a baggie filled with little flowers, and shared some with me.



Voila!  The arbor now has flowers and looks so cute in the front yard of the dollhouse.


I'm thinking of adding a pathway to the brick staircase from tiny pebbles.


We'll be showing one of the dollhouse kitties soon so, if interested, stay tuned.

DO YOU LIKE ROSE ARBORS?

7 comments:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Very pretty. I think you definitely need a little path to the front door. Happy June!

Chatty Crone said...

Very pretty - I like the arch with the flowers what a good idea. I love your doll house.

I like your new header too with your new cat!

Sandie♥

Red Rose Alley said...

I am fascinated with doll houses too, Susan. And Yes, I like arbors of any kind. Yours looks charming as the entryway of the doll house. I bet you have the best time decorating your little doll house. I'm not sure if you were the one who told me about the white fairy accessories at Big Lots. I looked the other day, and didn't see any, but I did find a lot of other cute things. : )

Happy June, sweet friend.

love, ~Sheri

diane.stetson said...

I think your dollhouse hobby is great. Always looks wonderful Keep it up.

Red Rose Alley said...

just came back to answer your question....that video was not taken at the Greek festival that I go to every year. It was just one that I came across that looked so fun because all the people joined in. I did, however, dance the Greek dance at both of my daughters weddings. It is a delightful dance, and really makes me feel at home with my heritage. : )

suzeeez said...

Such a cute idea ....I have a whole room full of dollhouses ....I'll have to get in there and "play" more often - Sue

TARYTERRE said...

the arbor is lovely. i think a pathway from it to the porch would be charming.

Related Posts with Thumbnails